Join our team!
Recognized by HealthGrades as one of “America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2012”, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is a 199-bed acute care hospital serving the medical and health care needs of Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast for more than 43 years. We were the first hospital in Palm Beach County to perform open-heart surgery, and have since remained one of the area’s leading heart hospitals, having performed over 15,000 open-heart surgeries. PBGMC offers a broad range of services, including comprehensive cardiac care, orthopedics, diagnostic imaging, general surgery, outpatient surgery and 24-hour emergency care.
Established in 1968
199 Licensed Beds
Share Your Talents at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center has been caring for the Northern Palm Beaches for more than 43 years. We’re proud of the difference we’ve made in countless lives, but we’re always looking for new faces to help us continue to care for our friends and neighbors. Specialized nurses, allied health care and administrative careers.
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Credit Union
- Continuing Education Programs
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program and an employee stock purchase plan. Tenet, its hospitals, and all employees share an ongoing commitment to uphold Tenet's Standards of Conduct and Ethics.
* Some Benefits may not apply to all hospitals and/or positions listed.
Making Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center Work For You
The vision and rewards available at Palm Beach Gardens medical Center help to create a working environment that works not only for the good of the facility, but also for the good of each employee and community resident
Click Here for our frequently asked questions about careers at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
Awards and Distinctions
• Best Rated in Palm Beach County for Cardiology Services by HealthGrades 2012
• One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Interventions in 2012
• One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2012
• Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for overall cardiac care and cardiology services and the top 10% for cardiac surgery and coronary interventional procedures by HealthGrades
• American Heart Association’s Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke and Heart Failure, Mission Lifeline Bronze award
• Certified Primary Stroke Center, Joint Commission