Welcome to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center where our entire healthcare team is dedicated to ensuring you receive exceptional patient care.
We are proud to have been the first hospital in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast to perform open heart surgery and are committed to providing you with the most compassionate and technologically advanced healthcare in the area.
We aim to be the hospital of choice for you and your family’s healthcare needs and will do everything possible to ensure your experience exceeds your expectations.
We offer a comprehensive range of quality services, which include:
- Open and minimally invasive heart surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- MitraClip Mitral Valve Repair System
- Convergent procedure for patients with persistent atrial fibrillation (AFIB)
- Diagnostic and interventional catheterizations
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Primary Stroke Center
- Robotic and general surgery
- Orthopedics and sports medicine
- 24-hour emergency care services for adults, by board-certified physicians
- Cardiac, pulmonary and physical outpatient rehabilitation
- Full-scale surgical and endoscopic services for adults
Healthgrades®, the nation’s leading independent healthcare ratings company, recognized our hospital as one of the 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery in 2016, and as a 2016 Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Failure, marking the tenth consecutive year we have received that designation. The hospital also received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines®–Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke and Heart Failure and was named by Women’s Choice Award in 2015 as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart Care.
We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency, and have been recognized by the organization as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for the past four years.
At Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, we combine advanced technology, quality services and compassionate care in our commitment to providing the best healthcare for our patients, their families and the community.
Jeffrey M. Welch