PBGMC Cardiac team featured in Florida Weekly Healthy Living columnFeb 21, 2019
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center offers more than 30 years of cardiac care.
At Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, our commitment to cardiac care runs deep in our community. Ever since we performed the first open heart surgery in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast, we’ve been dedicated to creating new services and programs to offer innovative solutions to you.
From routine screenings and stress tests to interventional cardiology and minimally invasive surgery, our cardiovascular specialists work together to develop an individualized care plan for every single heart we encounter. So let us put our 35 years of experience to work for your heart today.
We were the first hospital in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast to perform open heart surgery, and we’ve remained one of the area’s leading heart hospitals ever since.
- Nearly 18,000 open heart surgeries (1983-present)
- Nearly 300 TAVR’s (2013-present)
- Over 100 Mitraclips (2014-present)
- Over 50 convergent procedures
- 50-plus Watchman procedures
- More than 100,000 cardiac catheterizations
- Consistent recognition by trusted organizations such as the American Heart Association At Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, our focus is on being able to help you, no matter the reason for your visit. In addition to the medical services we offer, we also have a comprehensive diagnostic specialty to be able to diagnose what might be troubling you quickly and precisely.
Rest assured, your heart is in experienced hands at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is also an “A”-rated hospital from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade. The designation recognizes Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center’s efforts in protecting patients from harm and meeting the highest safety standards in the United States. We are the only hospital in Palm Beach County to get 3 consecutive A’s for patient safety from the Leapfrog Group (Fall 2018, Spring 2018, Fall 2017)
The Leapfrog Group is a national organization committed to improving health care quality and safety for consumers and purchasers. The Safety Grade assigns an A, B, C, D or F grade to hospitals across the country based on their performance in preventing medical errors, infections and other harms among patients in their care.
For more information on what our hospital can do to help you or someone you love, go to our website at www.pbgmc.com.