Your visit to your family member or friend is a wonderful way to show your support. Such visits are often beneficial for patients and may help speed the recovery process. We’re thankful for an opportunity to serve you and your loved one.
General visiting hours: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Critical Care visiting hours:
For 20 minute intervals, and only two members of the immediate family at a time are permitted
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Our visiting policy and guidelines are intended to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment for patients and their families and friends.
In consideration of your loved one and others also being treated at our facility, please mind the following guidelines:
• Visitors are permitted at other hours other than listed above, depending on the circumstances, as long as they respect the need for all patients to rest in a quiet environment.
• All visitors are required to check in at the information desk in the medical center lobbies located at the main entrance and the outpatient entrance.
• A badge will be issued and should be worn throughout your visit.
• Critical Care areas may request specific restriction on visitation based on patient needs and plan of care, and for protection of all patient rights.
• In general, children under the age of 12 years are not encouraged to visit in the medical center without an adult.
• The medical center reserves the right to control the number of visitors and the length of their stay.
• Separate waiting rooms for patients’ families are located throughout the medical center.