General Visitation Hours: 8:00 am-8:00 pm
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has lowered Palm Beach County's COVID-19 Community Level to "Medium".
As a result, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is announcing a relaxation of COVID Processes, effective September 21, 2022. Please note the following changes below:
Masks will no longer be required in common areas.
Masking requirements remain in effect for clinical departments during direct patient care - all other staff will mask at their own discretion and/or by patient request.
Your visit to your family member or friend is a wonderful way to show your support. Such visits are often beneficial for patients and may help speed the recovery process. We’re thankful for an opportunity to serve you and your loved one.
Our visiting policy and guidelines are intended to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment for patients and their families and friends.
In consideration of your loved one and others also being treated at our facility, please mind the following guidelines:
- All visitors are required to check in at the information desk in the medical center lobbies located at the main entrance and the outpatient entrance.
- A badge will be issued and should be worn throughout your visit.
- Visitors may be permitted at other hours other than listed above, depending on the circumstances, as long as they respect the need for all patients to rest in a quiet environment.
- Critical Care areas may request specific restriction on visitation based on patient needs and plan of care, and for protection of all patient rights.
- In general, children under the age of 12 years are not encouraged to visit in the medical center without an adult.
- The medical center reserves the right to control the number of visitors and the length of their stay.
- Separate waiting rooms for patients’ families are located throughout the medical center.